Sunday, January 8, 2012

Update on 90 Day Challenge

I'm doing pretty good on my challenge.  So far I've dropped a few pounds down to 172.8 this week.  I have been tracking all of my food/calories and exercises in the LoseIt App and have been exercising regularly.  I feel good although today I have a considerable amount of soreness in my tummy.  The Slim i& 6 Pack seems to be working.  I just hope I can continue this pace now that I go back to work.  Any suggestions? The weather is getting pretty icky right now so I'm thinking that I might have to figure out something else to do during my lunches to get moving.

So I borrowed my neighbors Wii Fit this weekend and we all had a blast with it.  I found someone selling it on Craigslist with the Zumba Fitness included for $80, normally would be $169 so I'm going for it.  I'll meet the lady tomorrow to buy it.  I'm pretty excited cause I like doing the Zumba classes.  Let's hope it is worth the money.  Oh I also borrowed her my neighbors Turbo Jam DVD and so far am liking it.  I did that for about 25 minutes today and was really sweating.  It's not as fun as HipHop Abs but it's still good.  I like to have some variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment