Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seriously? Are you kidding me?

I am seriously irritated. I just had surgery and my fiancee's sister tells me that their Brother and Sister in law are going to come over for a fish fry.  What is wrong with these people? I just had surgery and do not want company or gross stinky fried fish. Why would this be ok and she says they invited themselves.

I have to figure out how to get the daycare situation taken care of. I can't do this any more. I need my life back. I need my house back. I feel the depression starting again. I am ready to scream. Seriously, I want to chew someone's head off and at the same time I want to cry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy. First time here and I was just reading through some of your blog posts. I know it's hard right now, but please keep your head up. I can relate to some of your same frustrations. Definitely not going to preach any rah-rah, cliche stuff, but it can and WILL get better. Just hold on and feed off of the positivity in your life. xo

    ReplyDelete