Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back on Track

Tomorrow is Monday.  It will be one week tomorrow that I had my surgery.  Unfortunately, I can not do anything strenuous for at least 3 or 4 more weeks but at least I can start watching what I eat again.  I didn't track my food or exercise at all last week on Loseit.com and honestly I haven't even stepped on the scale in a week.  I'm afraid too.  I didn't eat a lot but I didn't eat well last week.  I have to refocus my energy and recommit to getting back on track.

I still have a goal to lose at least 20 lbs by June, that means at least losing 4 lbs per month.  That's feasible when you look at it that way, it honestly looks almost attainable that way.  Maybe I just need to break every goal I have down like that so it will be easier to see they can be accomplished. It's all about baby bites right?

No comments:

Post a Comment