Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Already

Can you believe tomorrow is February 1st?  It's amazing how fast time flies.  Today was another good day although it was so darn busy I feel like I didn't get as much done as I wanted too.  I woke up late too so my day kind of started icky oh and I received a visitor.  So cramps and getting up late was not the best way to start a day.

I ate horribly today too.  When the visitor comes it's inevitable that I will end up eating crap.  I usually crave sweets, specifically chocolate and I know it's a mental thing but it's I have to have it.  I had chocolate twice today.  But it was worth it cause it made me feel better.  Again, I know it's a mental thing and I know when I get on the scale tomorrow that I am going to regret the chocolate but it tasted so good.  It's sometimes about feeling good.

The straight library knocks the analogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment