Friday, November 11, 2011

Two week update

So it's been almost two weeks that I started my weight loss journey.  I was worried that weight loss was going to be super hard cause I just do not have the time to devote to my fitness.  So far I have lost 4 lbs, I am starting to feel better too.  So what I thought was impossible has been possible. I just gotta stay on track and track, track, track.

The challenge I have been facing is trying to eat the best foods within my calorie budget.  It's a lot harder then it seems.  I eat fairly well but I find that I get bored easily.  I'm thinking I need to try new vegetables and try new recipes.  Time to do research.

I found a snack that I love and it is only 120 calories.  I find that in the afternoon or after dinner I want something sweet and wish it was chocolate.  Skinny Cow makes these delicious candies called Dreamy Clusters.  They are YUMMY. Time to research other goodies that aren't too bad calorie wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment