Saturday, November 5, 2011

My first post

So I decided to starting blogging about my weight loss journey because one, I want to celebrate my successes when they happen and two because I need accountability.

I know I need to lose weight not just because of vanity because of my health.  My Mom is diabetic and although it is more heredity related my weight loss will help. I also need to feel better about myself physically.

So I started my journey on Monday. So far I am doing pretty good. I have lost two pounds already. I have been tracking my caloric intake and exercises on Loseit.com.  It is an awesome site. I purchased Slim in 6 from Beachbody over a year ago and decided to start it again. It is a pretty good program with lots of variety and seems like it is working. I also have HipHop Abs although I haven't used that program as often.

What is my goal?
To be honest I want to look and feel good but that is hard to measure so I will start with 20 pounds or a size 10. I think that is feasible. My first week has been pretty good, just need to figure out how to keep the motivation going.

No comments:

Post a Comment