Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I want to lose weight

I want to lose weight so that I’ll feel better and most importantly look better.  I’m vain I know it.  Who isn’t?  If you haven’t figured it out already I am an open book, you can ask me anything. So if you ask me why I want to lose weight it is because I want to look better.  No, I want to look HOT.  I’m not concerned by what people think anymore, I’ve had two babies and had 50 people walk in and out of the room while in labor, what people think does not matter any more.  

So how am I going to lose weight?  I am going to get motivated, get off the couch and more importantly I am going to burn more calories than I eat.  I’m going to do this by tracking what I eat, how much I exercise and also blog about it. 

I’ve tried “shakes” and diets and points and yes they work for a little while but than I lose my motivation and then I gain it all back and then some.  So instead of being frustrated I will continue to eat what I like just learn to eat in moderation and also burn off what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment