Thursday, December 1, 2011

Been a while

Gosh time sure passes fast.  I know it has been a while since I've posted and I feel bad about neglecting my blog.  Wait a minute, no one has read this yet, why should I feel guilty?  What I do feel guilty about is the fact that I've slacked on my exercising and eating as well.  I tracked my weight loss pretty well when I started this blog and had lost about 4 lbs in a two week period then the holiday came and I messed it all up.  I gotta get back on track and stay on track otherwise this weight is never ever going to come off.

Why are holidays so hard to keep the focus? I know it's discipline and commitment, I just don't have it right now. I have been reading tons of blogs and twitter posts about people losing so I just have to get motivated again and lose the weight I gained back. Wish me luck and if you are on this same journey good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment