Sunday, December 4, 2011

I had chocolate cake today

I had a piece of chocolate cake today after lunch.  I didn't feel bad about it then but now I'm wishing I had saved the calories for something more filling.  I tend to splurge often when I want and I'm not just talking about my weight.  I think that I often do that financially and know I shouldn't but still do.  I know I need more control physically and financially but it's really hard. It's hard to see something I want and not get it.  Again I do know it's about self control and discipline, something I am learning a bit more of by counting calories.  As far as the financial situation goes, I just need to stop spending when I know I shouldn't.  It's not that we do not have the money, it's just that I could use that money to pay off debt instead of buying at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment