Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I feel bad that I'm happy

I know that's a weird statement that "I feel bad that I'm happy".  Why?  Because I am happy my Sister In Law has left back home but almost kind of feel bad because of it.  She did help us out a lot while she was here with the kiddo and house cleaning but honestly it was really hard to have her here.  I started to feel like I was crowded all the time at home.  We have a small house and having three adults and two kids was tough. 

I was able to find a new daycare for little one, and honestly they are cheaper than what we were paying his Sister.  So really we'll be saving about $24.00 a month.  We are still paying for her cell phone and although it would be nice to get rid of it I'm not going to argue about it with the man.  That is really up to him.  He does know we are paying for it and asked about it last night but again, I'm not going to bug about the $30/month we pay.  It's not worth the fight.  Could we use that money elsewhere?  Of course, but I'm sure it's better to just pay it than deal with "drama". 

Let's talk about my weight loss or lack of weight loss.  I haven't really been doing much lately, well besides walking during the day.  I just haven't felt motivated to exercise.  I started drinking Body by Vi shakes, my friends promotes these shakes, but I'm not too enthused about drinking these.  I don't know why I can't seem to get motivated right now but it's been really hard.  I think it's been really nice to have my house back after the SIL situation that I just like having time to myself in my kitchen again and just having the house be mine again.  I know it's probably weird to be happy about not having her here anymore considering she took care of little one, cooked and cleaned.  It is just better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment